AC Spot Welder
Need an AC spot welder? Here's how we can help.
- We make it easy for you. Send us a sample of your product and we can spec out and develop a weld system for you.
- Free sample welds.
- Benefit from 25 years in the resistance welding industry.
- Best prices on electrodes, standard and custom.
Below is our selection of American Made AC Spot Welders. Contact us today.
- Dynamic 320ws CD / DC waveform Spot Welder
- 100ws Single Pulse CD Spot Welder
- 200ws Single Pulse CD Spot Welder
- 160ws Dual Pulse CD Spot Welder
- 320ws Dual Pulse CD Spot Welder
- 630ws Dual Pulse CD Spot Welder
- 1000ws Dual Pulse CD Spot Welder
2.5kVA AC Resistance Spot Welder
Use this form to request a quote for this product.
Click here for:
These AC spot welders make use of an internal transformer that provides ample power for many applications, making them ideal for resistance spot welding and seam welding. Both of these welders also make use of a microprocessor that allows easy setup and programming for complex welding sequences, such as linking different weld schedules together within the same job. Either of these AC spot welders are capable of welding thicknesses us to 0.1 inch.
- Dual Pulse Welding
- Multi-pulse Welding
- Seam Roll Spot Welding
- Seam Welding
- Temper Function
The seam welding function of these AC welders make them very popular. The internal micro controller allows for complex seam welding sequences.
|Features||1.5 kVa AC Spot Welder||2.5 kVa AC Spot Welder|
|Internal Transformer Rating||1.5 kVa||2.5 kVa|
|Welding Duty Cycle||50%||50%|
|Total Number of Savable Schedules||100||100|
|Maximum Internal Operating Temperature||75 °C||75 °C|
|Power Supply Requirements||110-120VAC 50-60Hz||110-120VAC 50-60Hz|
|Weight||31 lbs (14 kg)||31 lbs (14 kg)|
|Case Dimensions (L x W x H without terminals, with feet)||13.25” x 10” x 5.5”||13.25” x 10” x 5.5”|
|Minimum Pulse Length||16.67 ms||16.67 ms|
|Maximum Pulse Length (excluding seam mode welding)||1.65 sec||1.65 sec|
|Maximum Welds Per Minute||180||180|