- Feed Reel Station: This station is 10” x 16” x 10” high, its function is to house up to fourteen customer reel spools
- Wire Puller: 1 HP D.C. motor and reducer with regenerative drive and encoder
- Wire Form Station: Is attached to seam welder and has its own regenerative drive motor, reducer, controller and encoder.
- Seam Welder Station: Employs two Janda heavy-duty Timken bearing weld heads, transformer and weld control. Entire secondary is water-cooled including weld transformer, SCR contactor, weld heads (both internal and external), plus four water jets are set to cool seam weld wheels and welded wire.
- Roll Former: This station will also have motor, reducer, regenerative SCR speed control, encoder and guards.
- Cut-Off Table & Die
- Wire Guide System
- Contingent on wire grade machines run at 80 ft. to 140 ft. per minute
http://maxbaillie.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1469294017.1758489608764648437500 piattaforme opzioni binarie giornaliereKöp 20 mg Inderal med visum