Ultimate Pulse Heat Controller with Concurrency Control of Temperature and Displacement!
- High Precision Displacement Control: Overtravelling amount is controlled by feedback of displacement amount in 1μm resolution, and uniform melting amount can be realized.
- Wide Variety of Monitoring Functions (Temperature, Displacement)
- Digital Temperature Control: High speed and highly accurate temperature control is realized by the digital PID control method, making the unit suitable for fine wires and micro-miniature works.
- Release Function: After heating, the solder thickness between the works can be secured.
- Four Stage Heating: Various temperature profiles are realized to cope with the diversified applications
- Built-in Motor Control Function
- User Interface: RS-232C&I/O is standard equipped making the unit easy to interface with the external equipment such as the case of incorporating in an automated system.
- No Spread Wire (Damage Reduction)
- No Solder Bridge
- Enhancement of Joining Strength
- Reduction of Residual Stress
Room temp~600°C in 1°C step, E type/ J type (option)
Room temp~900°C, K type (option)
|Heating Time||0.00-99.99 seconds|
|Rated Capacity||750 VA, 50% duty cycle|
|Heating Steps||4 Steps|
|Monitor||Sink Amount, Temperature, Work Height|
|Motor Resolution||1 μm/pulse|
|Tap Voltage||0.88 V, 1.24 V, 1.75 V, 2.47 V, 3.5 V|
|Power Source||AC 200-240 V±10%, 1Φ, 50/60 Hz, 15 A|